Thirteen Things I love that begin with the letter O
1. Obsidian: Like the way the word rolls off my tongue…do you know obsidian is made from a volcano?
2. Odor: I love odors, as long as they’re good!
3. Octopus: Any animal that can change colors is ok by me!
4. Ok: I adore words in the affirmative!
5. Odds Bodkins: Love English minced words!
6. October: My very favorite month of the year!
7. Occlumency: Another Harry Potter spell; one that Snape is VERY good at. “From the Latin “occlude,” meaning “to close, shut up, close off.” This is the defense of the mind against external attack. Occlumency is the only way to protect one’s mind from someone using Legilimency.“
8. Ocean: I love the ocean, there is nothing more calming than listening to waves breaking on sand…given they’re not too strong!
9. Opportunity: Nothing like the right opportunity coming your way!
10. Oops!: hehehe this word makes me laugh
11. Oui: Another affirmative word, and one French one I don’t mind!
12. Osmosis: I swear that’s how I learn, by osmosis LOL!
13. Over the Hills and Far Away: My second favorite Led Zeppelin song!
Many have I loved – many times been bitten
Many times I’ve gazed along the open road
Many times I’ve lied – many times I’ve listened
Many times I’ve wondered how much there is to know
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants