I volunteered to be asked five questions by Krista, who is about the only one who could get me to answer five more! She had some damn good questions, y’all!
1. Out of all the make believe places in your favorite movies, which one would you choose to live in and why. The Shire, it’s so peaceful and green and people (ok, well, hobbits) just have fun there!
2. Vampire, Pirate, Sorcerer. Which one is the hottest and why. Well, let’s just remove Pirate from that list, cause as Elizabeth Swann said: “…Except for a sense of honor and decency and a moral center. And personal hygiene.” It’s not the lack of a sense of honor and decency and a moral center that bothers me, of course, it would be the personal hygiene bit ;-0 And let’s remove the Sorcerer, because…well…when I think of a sorcerer, I think of Saruman, and he wasn’t hot in the least. So…that leaves Vampire…which OMG I think are SO damn hot!!!
3. If you could bring one mythical creature to life, what would it be. I think a phoenix…they’re so beautiful, but my inner 10 year old says a unicorn
4. What is your favorite thing to cook? That’s a tough one…I love to cook just about anything! There’s something satisfying about using the dutch oven when I cook, though, so I’ll say … a nice coq au vin.
5. If you could produce and direct your own movie, what would is be about? It would be about the story of my life…which wasn’t always quite so…”tame” as it is now LOL!
Thanks, Krista, that was fun!
Thanks for the great questions, Heather!
DIRECTIONS FOR THE INTERVIEW MEME
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.