Amy tagged me, and I’m not one to back down from a tag
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their seven things and post the rules as well. At the end of your post, choose 7 people to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! OK, here goes…
1) I love a peanut butter sandwich for breakfast with a cup of coffee! The peanut butter must be spread on half of the slice of bread, then the slice is folded over. Sometimes I’ll spread some butter on first. Yum!
2) I have to be in the mood to clean. I’m not often in the mood. When I AM in the mood, no one can be home. Consequently, the house doesn’t get cleaned very often
3) Sandwiches: Mayo on roast beef, mustard on ham. Always!
4) Lately, I’ve been having a very hard time getting out of bed. Someone told me yesterday that I didn’t look happy. I feel … ok? But I thought about it last night, and I don’t think I’ve been happy for awhile. Hmmm…
5) A&W rootbeer, diet, with LOTS of ice is my favorite soda!
6) When I’m sitting at a table or bar with place settings, I’ll mess around with them until they’re straight and in the right place. I don’t HAVE to…it’s just something to do with my hands, like doodling or something LOL!
7) I’m reading a book called Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers, by Mary Roach. It’s DAMN good!
Tag, YOU’RE it!