Joyce over at “From This Side of the Pond” hosts this.
1. In the USA this coming Sunday millions will be watching the Baltimore Ravens take on the San Francisco 49er’s in the Superbowl. What was the last event you attended that could be described as super?
Super, eh? Last night was super: Dinner with a friend, then home to watch “Girls”, then Dave came home from his band practice. Yeah. Last night was super!
2. Share something you’re a fan of these days?
I’m a fan of the HBO show Girls, of warm days, of losing weight, of Dave, the ocean (always), my shiba inu and picking up friendships where you left off.
3. How do you feel about wings? In case anyone is confused, I’m talking about the edible appetizer kind. What’s your preferred seasoning-hot, mild, teryiaki, sweet and sour, other? Do you make your own or is there a favorite place you like to go for wings?
Wings are awesome and my favorite type is buffalo! But be careful of those bones! I was eating wings with my dentist friend Kim once and a bone got lodged between my tooth and gum. We had to go to her office after dinner so she could remove it!
4. As long as we’re talking sports today, have you been following the Lance Armstrong story? Did you watch his interview with Oprah and if so what was your reaction to his confession and subsequent remarks?
It was a story that was hard NOT to hear about, everyone everywhere was talking about it. I didn’t watch the interview. I wonder what his ex-wife thought about it. I can’t begin to imagine the size of his ego, that he thought he could get away with this.
5. What’s a question you hate to be asked?
Hmmm…I don’t think there is any question I hate to be asked. I’m pretty much an open book. In fact, is there any question you’d like to ask?
6. The coaches in this Sunday’s big match up happen to be real life brothers. Jim Harbaugh coaches the 49er’s and his older brother John Harbaugh coaches the Baltimore Ravens. Were you and your sibling(s) competitive? In what way? Are you still? If you’re an only child how did you handle competition growing up?
I have one brother, 3 years younger than me, and we weren’t really close. So no, not competitive. And I’m not a fan of competition…way too laid back for that LOL!
7. What’s your favorite game involving a ball, and when did you last play?
I adore(d) racquetball! It was my favorite form of exercise for a LONG time. When I worked on the air force base, the courts were free to use, as was the gym. Boy, do I miss that!!!
8. Insert your own random thought here.