Come play along at the Thursday-13 Hq!
Right now! (borrowed from Dawn)
1. I am thinking…How irritating it is when I’m halfway through writing a blog post and my fingers hit a wrong combination of buttons. Grrrr!!!
2. I am thankful for…being able to enjoy the heck out of this summer!
3. From the kitchen…came an amazing basil and lemon scented roast chicken (ok, I used a bit of rosemary, salt & pepper, too).
4. I am wearing…a black top, yoga pants (yes at work) and flip flops (ditto)
5. I am creating…a life I dreamed of, full of people and love
6. I am going…to see my friend Pat this weekend…she & her husband and Dave & I are going to see the Doobie Brothers & Lynyrd Skynyrd Friday night!
7. I am reading…New Zealand with a Hobbit Botherer by Annette Gisby and ironically enough, I passed a car on the highway this morning with NH plates that said: HOBBITS !!!
8. I am hoping…this hurricane kind of avoids us…especially since the concert Friday is out of doors, and there’s a craft fair Saturday that I want to go to!
9. I am hearing…voices in my head…LOL! No, I’m not, I’m hearing my fingers on the keyboard, and assorted noises from coworkers…also a humming sound, machinery, not human.
10. Around the house…is some clutter…I’ve got a few boxes to go over to a friends for storage and a few boxes to fill with things for donation. (hahaha this is the same from the last time I wrote one of these! one of these days i’ll get rid of that stuff!!!)
11. One of my favorite things…is fresh summer fruits and vegetables, especially tomatoes and corn and cherries and watermelon!
12. I wish…that summer would last a lot longer, and fall would go on until spring…let’s just skip winter, please? Just a bit of snow on Christmas day then begone!
13. A picture to share…