1. Brighton, MA: Lived there for the 1st three years.
2. Billerica, MA: from 3-17 and then back and forth over the years.
3. Woburn, MA: 3 days when I was 14 (I ran away)
4. Lowell, MA: Moved in with my high school boyfriend when I was 17; also lived here with Sue, then Michael, by myself & with 2 separate weirdo roommates over the years.
5. Nashua, NH: With Sue. Man we had some fun!
6. Aurora, CO: With Blake, my first ex-husband, for 6 months while he was in tech school for the Air Force.
7. Bedford, MA: With Blake, til we separated and I moved to Lowell by myself & ultimately moved in with Michael.
8. Chelmsford, MA: With the second ex-husband, Lou, aka SFSSDMF, for a bit before we moved to Bedford, MA.
9. Tachikawa, Japan: Lived in a placed called American Village with Lou for 9 months til we moved on base.
10. Fussa, Japan: Lived here 3 years, at Yokota Air Base. I loved it here, Japan. Such a beautiful and interesting place!
11. Newport News, VA: Moved in with Michael’s sister, Lynn & her son Jason, when Lou got orders to Patrick AFB in FL; without him being stationed at Yokota, that meant I couldn’t live in base housing in Japan and while the general I worked for said he’d sponsor me for a year, the off-base house was so wicked expensive, I just couldn’t afford it.
12. Yorktown, VA: Wanted some privacy and a room of my own, so moved here and stay for about a year.
13. Somerville, MA: Got homesick and moved back to MA. Stayed in Somerville for a year, then moved back to my parents’ house, where I remain til this day
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants