Had a busy weekend, but I did have some time to catch up on 1/2 of the latest episode of Modern Family and then take a quick nap Sunday!
- bar at Cobbie’s was packed Friday night so we sat in the dining room…near a window…was nice, but I still like the bar better
- had a great time at Dave’s niece’s baby shower this weekend; the theme was ladybugs, which made me think of my hairdresser, Q, who loves ladybugs Dave’s daughter won a cute pillow with a bee and hive embroidered on it…and she gave it to me cause I’d mentioned how cute I thought it was when we walked by the prize table. She’s such a nice woman!
- Stopped at Red Box and rented the movie Get Low, starring, among others, Robert Duval, Sissy Spacek and Bill Murray. It was about a southern hermit who threw his own funeral party while he was still alive. Pretty good!
- Went to Gargoyle’s in Davis Sq, Somerville for a disco brunch with Michelle…second time, great food, amazing bloody marys!
- Turned around and went BACK to Davis Sq to go to dinner with Dave at Redbones LOL! I miss living in Somerville
That’s about it! How was your weekend?