Come play along at the Thursday-13 Hq!
Right now! (borrowed from Dawn)
1. I am thinking…how much my arms ache from the gym.
2. I am thankful for…being able to GO to the gym!
3. From the kitchen…came baked acorn squash with a bit of butter & brown sugar and sprinkled with cinnamon…I got home early last night and so the house smelled good when Dave got home from working overtime
4. I am wearing…a green top, jeans and Dansko clogs, also socks cause it’s cooooold
5. I am creating…a healthier me
6. I am going…to Cape Cod for a week’s vacation this year and back again for 3 more days after that.
7. I am reading…As Always, Julia: The Letters of Julia Child and Avis DeVoto (still…) and Bitter In The Mouth by Monique Truong (still…) and Swamplandia by Karen Russell
8. I am hoping…that it warms up soon (also, it would be nice to skip over mud season and please, let’s have all the ticks die of a mysterious illness affecting ONLY ticks).
9. I am hearing…a hum from the computer and the keys as I type this…pretty quiet otherwise.
10. Around the house…is some clutter…I’ve got a few boxes to go over to a friends for storage and a few boxes to fill with things for donation.
11. One of my favorite things…is sleep, which I seem to be sorely lacking lately.
12. A few plans for the rest of the week…date night on Friday, the gym and a baby shower Saturday and Sunday a Disco Brunch with Michelle!
13. A picture to share…