Had a great, albeit tiring weekend! How you people with kids do it I’ll never know LMAO! Dave’s 12 yr old (13 next month) grandson spent the night Saturday night.
- walked around my town
- ate lunch at a Greek place
- went to Barnes & Noble (he recommended a book to me, Three Cups of Tea, and while I had heard of it, never felt the desire to read it…and I’m glad he talked me into it, cause it’s intriguing!)
- got home before the roads froze
- made dinner
- drove to the store on the ice covered streets to get TP
- played Beatles Rockband (singing and guitar)
- had reading hour
- finally, finally went to bed!
The next day after breakfast with him (boy, can that kid put away some food!) and my friend Michelle (Dave had band practice), Michelle and I dropped him off, then did some shopping at the mall. I got home and took a nap, watched a bit of tv, napped again, warmed up spaghetti and meatballs for Dave for dinner, read some, kissed Dave goodnight and went to bed about 830. LOL!
Still a little bit tired, so maybe I’ll nap a little during this:
How was your weekend?