Come play along at the Thursday-13 Hq!
Right now! (borrowed from Dawn)
1. I am thinking…I should get going, take the dogs out, and go to work!
2. I am thankful for…getting a cancer-free thumbs up diagnosis after my one year check up on Monday!
4. I am wearing…a t shirt (just got out of bed a while ago)
5. I am creating…pictures of things I see, things that catch my eye.
6. I am going…to get an iPhone 2/10/11!
7. I am reading…As Always, Julia: The Letters of Julia Child and Avis DeVoto (still…I read a few letters at night when I go to bed…Dave got me the book for Christmas, as did my cousin, although she returned that one…and we still haven’t exchanged presents! Boo!) and Bitter In The Mouth by Monique Truong (Nook)
8. I am hoping…that it doesn’t snow too much more this season.
9. I am hearing…the tv in the living room…doom and gloom, as always. I just put it on to see if the snow that’s falling is going to accumulate.
10. Around the house…love and laughter, comfy furniture, neatness (NOT!!!), good food.
11. One of my favorite things…is a warm summer’s day at the beach!
12. A few plans for the rest of the week…if the snow isn’t bad Saturday, we’re going to pick up Dave’s grandson and go to the local WInter Festival. Sunday, no plans, just relaxing..
13. A picture to share…
I put some old dog bones (see the red bone in the snow?) out for the squirrel and of course Wolf smelled it up there…it’s a toss up between how much he wants that bone and how much he wants the squirrel (who was taunting him this morning).