And…here we go!
1. While the cat’s away the mouse is gonna catch up on her sleep, cleaning, laundry and filing.
2. Life is fabuloso!
3. Children usually make me smile, especially when they’re in Halloween costumes.
4. Being greeted by a very happy shiba inu named Wolf is the best thing when I get home from work or shopping or what have you.
5. This may seem odd, but I’m an optimist!
6. Spending some time alone this weekend and that seems like a fine idea to me!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to picking up Max!, tomorrow my plans include maybe hanging with Michelle and Sunday, I want to maybe have brunch with Michelle, wish Megan & Jim a Happy Anniversary and watch The Great Pumpkin with Dave when he gets home!
Oh, and I’m going to participate in National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) this November…this means a post a day for the whole month. Wish me luck!