Happy Labor Day weekend to all who celebrate it. And…here we go!
1. Family is something I don’t have a lot of, not blood related…but I’m enjoying the heck out of Dave’s family.
2. Up and down; back and forth.
3. I love a good book, a hot cup of coffee on a chill day, the ocean, my dogs, photography, my friends, family, taking a drive, hot dogs, fresh tomatoes, pickles, Paris, Japan, my life. What do you love? C’mon…you know you want to tell me .
4. A fresh tomato with basil, provolone cheese, white wine vinegar, olive oil, salt & pepper makes a good meal.
5. I’ve got the five most important things in life: love, strong friendships, fun, comfort, health…what more does one need?
6. A hurricane on Labor Day weekend: wth!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to rain! and wind!, tomorrow my plans include taking a ride, maybe a flea market, maybe candlepin bowling, maybe a hike and Sunday, I want to enjoy the fact I don’t have to go to work on Monday (and go to Karen’s bbq)!