Come play along at the Thursday-13 Hq!
Right now! (borrowed from Dawn)
1. I am thinking… about the mood I’ve been in lately and, on a unrelated note, how much I’d like to take a cruise! Also, I’d like to wish everyone a Happy Earth Day! Today I plan on walking my road and picking up some of the trash people toss out their windows to commemorate the day.
2. I am thankful for… ice cream.
3. From the kitchen… grapenut custard pudding is baking in the oven (although with my oven, who can tell how it will come out).
4. I am wearing… a t-shirt, undies & slippers (what, I just got up!).
5. I am creating… not much lately…I’m in a funk.
6. I am going… to enjoy life, no matter what!
7. I am reading… Thorpe, by Mary Dutton.
8. I am hoping… that Rescue Remedy works for Wolf (cause now Max is acting up, too).
9. I am hearing… George Wallace and Craig Ferguson: “You cuss real good, I like it when you cuss.”
10. Around the house… things need to be dusted.
11. One of my favorite things…lilacs!
12. A few plans for the rest of the week… Salem, breakfast, Treme, walking the dogs, dinner, not in that order.
13. A picture to share…
Took this with my camera phone last night after dinner with Lisa (sorry for talking your ear off)…I was so surprised to see lilacs blossoming in downtown Lowell! It was my first time seeing them this year…although both my cousins (in NH & CT) told me they’re blooming. I used to gage the lilacs blossoming by the lilac bush next to my old house…but I don’t live there anymore and there are no lilac bushes in my condo complex. Lots of other greenery…but no lilacs.