Sherilee tagged me with this Easter Better Basket Blog Hop and I thought it was an awesome thing to do!
The sweet news here is that Hershey’s is donating $10 per blog to the Children’s Miracle Network for every blog that participates. Of course, I’ll be tagging a few fellow bloggers, so keep an eye out below!
First off, we have this lovely French Country Spring Wall Basket.
Next up are some beautiful wooden eggs with a great message
I had to include a bunny and this Yellow amigurumi bunny is just adorable!
These guys look like chocolate: Rabbit Tag Gocco Print – Forest, Bunny, Hedgehog, Mushrooms Art but with no calories!
And this guy, the Miniature Dutch Rabbit rock was just adorable!
Asparagus the Bunny really made me smile and I hope he’ll make you smile, too!
Finally, a cute tote bag to store it all!
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
* This started as a meme of HERSHEY’S donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network up to $5,000 – but after so many bloggers participating, HERSHEY’S decided to donate a total of $7,000 honoring the kindness of blogger community .