And…here we go!
1. The right word or combination of words is sometimes hard to find.
2. When you leave your condo, remember that the hallway echoes sounds and shut the door quietly, please.
3. Up yours, as my mother used to say. She was never afraid of using colorful language.
4. With a camera in hand, or a book, at the beach or in the woods, with a couple of dogs, enjoying a good meal…this is where you’ll find me.
5. Ooh! What is that delightful scent?
6. Opening up is a good idea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to dinner with Dave and a trip to B&N, tomorrow my plans include brunch at Lauren’s and Sunday, I want to do what I feel!