Come play along at the Thursday-13 Hq!
Right now! (borrowed from Dawn)
1. I am thinking… about the poor killer whale trainer who lost her life at Orlando Sea World yesterday…and the poor folks who witnessed it.
2. I am thankful for… being able to afford my home.
3. From the kitchen… blueberry biscuit bread (the dogs are obsessed with this!!!).
4. I am wearing… a t-shirt that says: “Not all who wander are lost”.
5. I am creating… a warm and welcoming home, a place for family and friends to visit whenever they like.
6. I am going… to make breakfast in a bit…probably oatmeal, my stomach is iffy.
7. I am reading… a bunch of People magazines my cousin saved for me!
8. I am hoping… my chemo sessions work!
9. I am hearing… Wolf snorting.
10. Around the house… there are quite a few things I love…my grandmother’s bookcase, a Eugene Garin seacape print, my living room rug.
11. One of my favorite things… is a morning cup of coffee, which I haven’t had the last couple days (ran out and haven’t picked any up yet).
12. A few plans for the rest of the week… My new couch is being delivered tomorrow! Hopefully I’ll see a couple friends this weekend, too.