Come play along at the new Thursday-13 Hq!
Snapshot of Thirteen Things during the month of September
(borrowed from Dawn)
2) current candle scents: Still ‘Incense Spirit’ by West Elm!
3) what i am currently reading: I read The Sisters by Poppy Adams, and it was amazing good! Go read it!
4) newest music i added to my playlist: hmmm…no music added!
5) movies i saw: It Might Get Loud, a movie that features Jimmy Page, The Edge & Jack White. OMG! GOOD!
6) something yummy i made this month: I roasted some cauliflower…and it was delicious and spicy!
7) the last place i ate out: Life Alive, my new favorite place to go!
8.) something that made me cry: Nothing…I’m not much of a crier, really.
9) something that made me laugh: Oh, quite a few things, actually!
10) something i looked forward to this month: Heather & Tim visiting!
11) something i am thankful for: I’m leaving last month’s answer: I’m thankful, still & always, for my friends. They distract me with emails and cards and IMs, take walks with me, allow me to take silly pictures of them and help me decide what would look good where in the condo! Love you all!
12) something i want to remember about this month: Kindness
13) a photo i took this month: Here’s a few I really liked…
1. Jack says, "I love you man!", 2. cannoli from Mike’s, 3. cherry tomatoes with olive oil, basil and garlic (before), 4. www.flickr.com/photos/fondofelves/3904263652/in/datetaken/, 5. By Blood We Live, 6. the breakfast sandwich feels as if its being watched, 7. Jack and the autumn leaf, 8. whatisit, 9. Alice is quite interested in this book, 10. scary shadow on the wall, 11. Jack hears this a lot…, 12. Jack likes to cuddle with his friends sometimes, 13. awwww, what I wish I had done at the beach!
Any questions? Which is your favorite?
Also, since I’m posting a picture a day in October, here’s today’s shot!