You can find the Friday Fill-Ins here!
1. Apparently there’s some sort of big todo Saturday…Megan’s wedding!!!
2. You’re my blue sky, you’re my sunny day.
3. 2009 has been one of the strangest years in my life so far.
4. If you were waiting for the opportune moment, that was it.
[speaking of opportune moments, I'd like to wish my fellow Led Zeppelin and Tolkien enthusiast, Julie, a VERY happy birthday! Pop over and visit her why don't you!]
5. For too long I’ve been parched of thirst and unable to quench it.
6. I am not obsessed with Captain Jack Sparrow (you could just as easily insert “Snape”, or “The Joker”, or “Hall & Oates”, or “vampires”, or “a certain song by the Allman Brothers”); I am not!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to having fun at the rehearsal dinner, tomorrow my plans include having even more fun at the wedding and Sunday, I want to recuperate, but I know I’ll still be packing and moving things!