Seen over at Crazy Thoughts by Chelle:
List seven songs you’re into right now. No matter the genre, whether [or not] they have words, or even if they’re any good, they must be songs you’re really enjoying right now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs, then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.
* You’re Beautiful ~ James Blunt (I just love his voice)
* Dirty Little Secrets – All-American Rejects (one of the best videos I’ve ever seen!)
* She Will Be Loved – Maroon 5 (”tap on my window” reminds me of the old Aretha song, Until You Come Back To Me
* I Do The Rock – Tim Curry (Interesting explanation of the lyrics here)
* Such A Night – Dr. John (…sweet confusion under the moonlight…)
* Kiss On My List – Hall & Oates (they are NOT Wuss rock!)
* Tattooed Love Boys – The Pretenders (”I shot my mouth off and you showed me what that hole was for.” Hmm…wonder what Chrissie means by THAT!)
Like Chelle, I’m not tagging anyone…if you want to do it, go ahead (you know you want to). It was interesting to me that there are no Zeppelin songs on the list!