Melissa at Cafe Writing’s got a new prompt up: January Project: Fresh! and she says: “Give me seven things that inhabit or occupy your writing space. Interpret “writing space” any way you please.”
Hmmm…well, let’s see…I have three different writing spaces, really. Laptop, computer at home and computer at work (shhhh).
so, here goes:
1. At home, my (very old fashioned) computer is in an armoire, so in essence, it’s surrounded by that.
2. Also, it has a shiba inu plush doggie on top
3. And a bracelet I bought in Paris but don’t wear.
4. My work computer has a flat screen; it has “sign here” stickers on it
5. And on it’s feet there are small vials of perfume, an old chestnut, a nip of Armagnac, and rocks, among other things.
6. Next to it is my Fifth Air Force coffee cup, with the AWACS plane on it; pencils, markers, scissors, a ruler and my Professor Snape pencil are inside it.
7. Last but not least, Wolf inhabits my writing space at home on my laptop: