It’s the 2008 Holiday Project at Cafe Writing; I’ve chosen to participate in : Option One: Seven Things: “Give me seven magical things in your world. Interpret “magical” any way you please. ”
2. Intuition: I have it, and try to use it as often as I can. Often, I’m right, but I’m not infallible.
3. Cooking: It’s so much fun to take a bunch of ingredients, mix ‘em all up and end up with something delicious. Oftentimes, this is where intuition comes in…cookbooks are one of my favorite things to read. Never know what you might find! In fact…I found this today:
Thought it was intriguing!
4. Christmas lights. Any home looks better with candles in the window and a beautiful tree strung with whatever color lights you prefer off in the corner. I love driving around at night just looking…fancy, simple, doesn’t matter…it’s all gorgeous!
6. Books and movies. Need a short break from reality? See a movie! Need a longer break? Read a book.
7. Friends. Friends are the most magical creatures of all. Some friends I talk to often; some friends I’ve never met and have never spoken to, but IM with often; some friends I haven’t talked to in a long time but when next we do speak, we’ll pick up like no time at all has passed. Friends keep me going, make me happy, make life sweet.