From Cafe Writing: Option Six: Seven Words: “So, give me either seven things that scare you OR seven of your favorite horror films. ”
1. Spiders. I KNOW they’re helpful, I KNOW they eat mosquitos and other horrible things…but they freak me out with their eight legs and fast movements. YUCK!
2. Clowns. Makes my fascination with The Joker all the more unexplainable, really.
3. Waiting for a friend alone at a bar…I guarantee you no one will talk to me, which is most likely because they sense I’m uncomfortable and that I haven’t become accomplished in the art of small talk.
4. Drama. It bothers me and makes me feel so uncomfortable, to the point that I’ll avoid folks who seem to generate drama.
5. Wasps/yellow jackets/flying stinging things, except for honey bees…they’re cute! I picked up a wasp when I was about 3…thought it was a cricket and it stung me. Not liking them so much now.
6. Inferi…eek! Scary things!
7. And to change it up…Silence of the Lambs is my favorite horror movie