You can find the Friday Fill-Ins here!
1. When I’m sick I’m sick, what can I do? I suck it up and go on, if I can.
2. When I take a walk, I think about mushrooms and fairies and all manner of things (of course I usually walk in the woods LOL).
3. Money can’t buy happiness but it can give one the ability to travel wherever one wants to go and that’s amusing.
4. Cotton makes me think of crisp clean sheets hanging out on the line, fluttering in the breeze and leather makes me think of corvettes, Chet & Chip and running away (oh wait, that was ENGLISH leather)…hmmm…ok, how about whips and costumes then.
5. The strangest person/character I’ve had lewd thoughts about was omg IS The Joker as portrayed by Heath Ledger in the movie The Dark Knight, I just want to [edited for content] (what is WRONG with me???).
6. My favorite color these days is reds, oranges & yellows because I’m looking forward to the leaves turning (and in spots they already are).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include seeing my friend Diane and her daughter Chloe and their dog Bailey! and Sunday, I want to relax some more (and maybe go see The Dark Knight again) but in reality, I’ll probably do some cleaning, LOTS of cleaning!
Oh, and thanks to Faith for the awesome button and lovely note from “Professor Snape”
It finally arrived today and made me smile. Thank you!!! I hope the good professor isn’t too upset about my new fantasy…hmmm, perhaps he’d allow me to smear some makeup on his face and [edited for content]…