me: How many centimeters now?
Azzy: Not sure, I know one finger is about one centimeter…but not really wanting to check.
IM’d with Julie and visited every single person who participated in the Friday Fill-Ins. Yay me!
Time for a meme I saw over on Julie’s blog today:
1. What is the last thing you googled or searched for online? Ed Hardy perfume, cause my cousin bought some for her mom and mentioned her Mom didn’t really like the container…ROFLMAO! Go ahead…google it, you know you want to see it!
2. Who is the last person you kissed? Wolfie! Wolfie shiba c’mere you cutie, Wooooooolfie…oh. hi. sorry about that!
3. When is the last time you got flipped off? Or flipped someone off? Megan flips me off all the time; I flipped someone off this morning on the way to work, masshole drivers!
4. What did you have for breakfast today? Coffee & half a donut
5. What was your favorite song or album when you were fourteen? Pat, correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m going to have to go with Electric Warrior by T.Rex; the song would be Jeepster:
6. What is the last thing you laughed out loud about? Not counting Azzy, this skit on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson last night: