Faith was talking about virtual vacations recently and I offered to let her plan a vacation for me…in Boston. Here’s what she said:
You’re to go to on the self-guided Freedom Trail tour. You start at the park visitor center at 15 State Street, opposite the Old State House. That will take you to 15 or 16 historic sites. Take at least one photo at each site. If you have time, do the tours at the different historic sites, and take photos of views, people, or anything else that strikes your fancy.
You were going to have to go to the tea party museum, but it’s closed. You must, however, find someplace to have a lovely cuppa. Please take a picture of the entrance to wherever you have your tea, and take a photo of your tea.
Have fun–and you have to post your thoughts about your vacation & at least a few photos on your blog.
Dudes, this is going to be SO much fun!!!
I recently discovered Bethanie, who is a transplanted yankee and looking forward to this vacation, as well!
One of my tattoos was featured here.
I stayed home from work on Thursday to keep an eye on Dad. He’d fallen sometime during the night in his bedroom and I didn’t discover it til 830 am or so. I couldn’t get him up off the floor, so I had to call the EMTs, which I hate to do, but…it was necessary. They checked him out, didn’t find any bumps or bruises, blood pressure and pulse was fine, and Dad, of course, did not want to go to the hospital. Poor thing’s been sleeping most of the day, and hasn’t really eaten too much, some oatmeal, half a sandwich. He didn’t want dinner and is still sleeping now. Think good thoughts, k?
Friday Fill-Ins #72:
1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to ever eat chitlins again!
2. The lawn I mowed today reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my camera.
4. Scuba diving and self discipline are two things I’d like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons make candied lemons.
6. Being at the beach in Falmouth with my cousins is my favorite childhood memory.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Dad feeling better, tomorrow my plans include possibly getting my mischief managed tattoo redone (depends on how Dad’s feeling) and Sunday, I want to go to the Museum of Science with Megan; we’re going to see this!