- a plated dinner; a dirty plate.
- candy bar in the wrapper; a half eaten candy bar.
- a dog sleeping; a dog awake.
- a tea pot; a tea cup
- a person reading a book from behind (so you can kind of see the title of the chapter on the page); a person reading the same book from the front (so you can see the title of the book).
- a stick of gum, partially unwrapped; chewed gum
- a sandwich freshly made; a sandwich with a bite taken out
- even lyrics:
Leaves are fallin’ all around: She shoots leaves falling…
It’s time I was on my way: I shoot someone walking away…
If you guys have any ideas or anything you’d like to see us attempt, please feel free to let me know!