Thirteen favorite posts I’ve read on other people’s blogs recently
1. The S Word…Again…: Beautiful pictures of snow, snow and more snow!
2. Playing around with the camera: Tommie’s great with the camera, she’s creative and not afraid to take some risks.
3. Hantei, a famed restaurant in Nezu (Japan): The pictures alone make this post worth checking out. I’m so homesick for Japan!
4. Marine + Iraq = Dog: I’m a pet lover, and this story really made my day!
5. charlaine harris: I love the Sookie Stackhouse series (about vampires), too, and this post gives a great review.
6. The Romance of Tea: I had NO idea you could buy tea in a large block. Must. try. this!!!
7. Roux’s Arctic Adventure: Sleepy, tired shiba, awwwwwww!
8. the case of the unfortunate monkey. HAHAHHAHA!!!
9. The Do-Over Button, “a la Hermione Granger’s timeturner” – I’d like one, please!
10. oh yeah, I forgot…: Julie’s trying to quit smoking, and I’m trying like hell to motive her! Wanna help?
11. Thoughts: I adore Lisa’s photography skills…and this particular shot she took just for me…cause I said she wouldn’t dare
12. Why is it so hard for people to SMILE?. I’ve noticed this too…I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been out walking Wolf and I’ve passed someone, smiled and said hi and no response. Gah. I also LOVE the post just below this one…JD on a cracker, I’ll take one, please!
13. Yesterday was NOT a good day…just sayin’…: Humor is a good way to deal with scary things, right? So as not to confuse anyone, I’m guest posting on Amy’s blog while she’s on vacation…
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!