1. Walking into work this morning I noticed green shoots poking up from the ground!
2. Walking out of the building at lunchtime, I noticed a ladybug crawling along the walkway..
3. On the way back from Salem, NH, I thought…wow, it’s almost warm enough for AC in the car!
4. Which, of course, this being New England, means it’ll be 10 below tomorrow.
5. I went to Best Buy to buy this and ended up with this…
6. It wasn’t really an impulse buy, I’d thought about looking at TVs while I was there since mine had expired at an early age (11) recently.
7. As usual and typical, I left work without getting directions; Salem’s not that big, it MUST be in the same general area as the mall and stuff, right?
8. So I called Monique to see if she knew…she didn’t, but looked it up online and we determined….yes, it’s in the same general area
9. Anyone want to come introduce my new tv to the things it’ll be spending the rest of its life with, i.e., hook the damn thing up to my Tivo, DVD & VHS?
10. I need a new pair of glasses.
11. Why is Sayid hotter when he gets ready to torture someone? And damn it, why did Sawyer have to kill the frog? Bastid! You watch, though…he’ll be sick next week cause the frog was poisonous.
12. It feels so good when I accelerate my car up a hill, the pressure gently pushes me into the seat…not unlike when a plane takes off, not quite as strong, d’oh.
13. And finally, ahhh…James Blunt’s You’re Beautiful just came on the radio. What a voice! Sorry, got distracted…finally, none of the usual suspects are available to see this Zeppelin tribute band with me Saturday night…anyone wanna volunteer to go with me?
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants