L-Squared gave me the Bloggers with Integrity Award (some time back, I’m sorry for not getting to this sooner! I appreciate it and it made me smile
The Integrity Award was started by The Little Aussie Cynic to honor fellow bloggers who she feels maintain integrity in their blogs. She says:
“After looking, reading and watching many many Blogs and bloggers I decided to issue some recognition to those fellow bloggers I feel maintain integrity in the Blogs. All these bloggers incorporate within their wonderful sites, an integrity not always seen. They share terrific stories, topics, discussions and images. All Well worth a look.”
I’d like to pass on this award to these folks:
For Creativity: Mrs G.
For Staying True To Their Beliefs: Lisa
For Social Conscience: BipolarLawyerCook
For Keeping it Real: Authentically Mine
Deb R bestowed the “You Make My Day” award upon me one Sunday and … this DID make my day (week, actually!)! I’ve been walking around beaming; total strangers speak to me! Thanks Deb!!! Back atcha, btw
Charlotte also gave me this award and a WICKED compliment: “…because she’s a wild-child like me. Thanks, Charlotte!”
Here’s the deal:
Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about Blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times!
So I’m passing this award on to:
1. Heather: This chick’s got a LOT on her plate, but she’s almost always smiling!
2. Julie: She’s on the opposite side of the world, but we share many of the same tastes, and you really should check out her Adventures of Phone…wicked funny!
3. Tanabata: The tales of a Canadian girl living in Japan … and beautiful pictures, too!
4. My cousin, who leaves the funniest phone messages (ask her to sing for you!)
5. Claudia: She’s raw, she’s real, she’s funny.
6. Lauren: She writes from the heart!
7. Blue Lotus: She also lives in Japan, and her blog deals mainly with cooking…her photographs are amazing!
8. Robin: She lives outside Tel Aviv, but has New England roots. I love reading about her life far away
9. Knitty Muggins: She’s sweet, kind and an incredibly talented knitter!
10. Laura: She’s been going thought a bit of a hard time lately, but that doesn’t stop her irrepressible wit and loving heart.
This is just a small sampling of my blogroll (an eclectic mix, of course). It was hard narrowing it down to just 10 LMAO!
And of course, I can’t leave without showing you a picture! This one is from Saturday, when I took the dogs to the beach (I saw a seal that day!):