- Had one day early in January where the temp hit 70 degrees…in JANUARY!
- Got lots of new scents from BPAL
- Bought new eyeglasses
- Traveled to CT to visit ME and watch her skate; got to see Deb & Laura, too!
- Visited my cousin and the new puppies!
- Night at the Museum
- The Departed [excellent movie!]
- Notes On A Scandal [very good, but I went around calling myself Judi Dench for a long time afterward...also, it was FREEZING that day!]
- Little Children
- The Secret History by Donna Tartt
- S Is For Silence by Sue Grafton
- Decided to keep my Honda Civic Si and buy out the lease
- Bro’s 17th anniversary
- Heather’s birthday
- Tried a new tomato sauce recipe that has since become my standard!
- Started working my way through the alphabet on Thursday Thirteen!
- Joined WeeWorld and made my first WeeMee
- Dad’s birthday
- Hannibal Rising [eh on the movie, but the actor who played Hannibal was hot!]
- Music and Lyrics [cutesy type movie]
- Pan’s Labyrinth [beautiful but sad]
- Predator by Patricia Cornwell
- For One More Day by Mitch Albom
- Next by Michael Crichton
- Hard Truth by Nevada Barr
- Went to the Boston Flower Show
- Venus [good...but a bit freaky!]
- The Host [lol loved this one, a Korean horror story]
- no books, at least none that I can remember!
- Hot Fuzz [eh]
- Snow Cake [eh]
- Blades of Glory [eh]
- nada [i.e., can't remember, didn't write it down!]
- Nada [i.e, see above lol]
- Shrek 3 [cute]
- POTC 3 [fantastically trippy eye candy!!!]
- Ocean’s 13
- The Astronaut Farmer
- Bridge to Terabithia
- The Good Guy by Dean Koontz
- Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill
- Heat by Bill Buford
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix [first time I liked the new Dumbledore]
- Ratatouille [saw it at a drive in!]
- Hosted, all month, Photo Thursday at Create a Connection
- Megan’s birthday
- Got a new tattoo (mandala)
- House & dog sat for Diane
- Photographed & attended Diana’s wedding!
- got a new phone with GPS and named her Jessamyn
- Finished working my way through the alphabet on Thursday Thirteen!
- My Tivo died!
- Stardust [loved it!]
- Went to see the comedian Lewis Black w/Pat in Hampton Beach, NH
- First anniversary of A Girl Must Shop; have you checked it out? Cool site! Happy shopping!
- Bought my first laptop
- Got a replacement Tivo
- Bought a Dyson vac
- Took Dad to his adopted grandchild’s wedding
- shot Krista’s wedding
- Krista’s birthday
- Shot Aislinn’s wedding in St. Thomas; took a day trip to St. John
- Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause
- Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer [LOVED them!]
- Into The Wild [so damn sad]
- Michelle’s birthday
- Aislinn’s birthday
- Visited Mo in VT
- Great new tv shows like “Pushing Daisies” and “Reaper”
- Started a new home for “What Is It Wednesday” and “Friday Fill-Ins“
- Paid off all my charge cards
- Saw Van Halen in concert!!!
- Strangers by Taichi Yamada
- Rises The Night by Colleen Gleason [one of the sexiest passages I ever read are in this book!]
- Gone Baby Gone [excellent and thought provoking]
- Some old horror movies with Krista [one was an old Vincent Price movie!]
- Participated in Carla’s My Sacred Life and NaBloPoMo
- Pat’s birthday; went to her surprise party in NH and on my way home got pulled over THREE times because one of my brake lights was out
- Maribeth’s birthday
- Laura’s birthday
- Started an Etsy Shop; sold one picture so far
- Heard a rumor that Led Zeppelin might tour!
- 11/28/07 – fondofsnape.com crashed…and it WILL be resurrected!
- The Problem with Murmur Lee by Connie May Fowler
- Wild Hogs
- Live Free or Die Hard [great adventure flick]
- Sicko [makes one sick to see what goes on in the states, medically speaking]
- American Gangster [I forgot how sexy Denzel is!]
- Fred Claus [abysmal]
- The Song Remains The Same (an old Led Zeppelin movie)
- the house next door caught fire was rebuilt!
- blogging at http://fondofphotography.blogspot.com for the time being
- Visited ME in MD; went to her work Christmas party…hoity toity!
- Saw Hall & Oates in concert
- Yes!!! The Hobbit will be made into a movie!!! Jackson will produce!
The Year of Living Biblically by A.J. Jacobs
The Good Fairies of New York by Martin Millar
Sundays With Vlad by Paul Bibeau
- The Golden Compass
- Sweeney Todd! [that man can sing!]
- I Am Legend [I heart Will Smith!]
- The Kite Runner [made me want to read the book]
- Juno [an adorable movie, go see it!]
- Charlie Wilson’s War [ahhhh, reminds me of the 80s!]
- Enchanted [a bit slow at the beginning, but ever so cute later on!]
Onward to 2008!