What a great long weekend! Drove up to Vermont with Diane & her girls to stay at Mo’s. Betsy and her middle daugter, Audrey, joined us Sunday.
- Went to the drive-in to see Ratatouille (and to gaze at the very full moon). When’s the last time you went to a drive in? SO much fun!
- Met Mo’s bead lady and took a TON of pictures
- Saw a herd of miniature horses (didn’t get ONE shot LOL)
- Finished a book that wasn’t Harry Potter – Heat, by Bill Buford
- Went to Lake Champlain Chocolates – yum!
- Went to see the Lipizanner Stallions – beautiful animals
- Watched a sunset – sigh
- Played with a puppy – what fun!
- Hung out with friends – the best!
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend:
How was your weekend?