Come play along at the Friday Fill-Ins!
1. I was dreaming last night that Dave and I were getting married by our friend Kris (she’s a medium!). She created something like a tattoo of a red heart with our silhouettes on either side and put the tattoos on our arms, in the back, high up on the tricep. Things kept interrupting the ceremony (it was in FL, which is weird cause Kris is moving there soon, and Dave’s son is living there) and finally Dave said, well, I gotta go to work, can’t be late and walked off while Kris was taking a phone call (emergency medium business, I guess lol). She chased after him, brought him back, performed the ceremony, and off he went to work. Then she did a glamour shot of me with the heart/silhouette tattoo showing prominently. Weird, eh?. [Here's her interpretation of the dream: I feel the dream means that in your hearts you are already married. I also feel there is a "push" for you to get married. Like one of you wants to, or someone in your lives wants you to get married. I also feel like you both would be for it, but it's not necessary but you'd do it to make someone happy. You are already forever etched on each other's hearts. True Soul Mates. I also feel with me in the picture means you would want a quiet, friendly wedding. No big church ceremony! Casual and meaningful - but obviously simple!]
2. I love to sit by the ocean and gaze at the reflection on its surface when the moon is full.
3. When we take the time to think before we speak, people’s feelings won’t get hurt.
4. Hiking in the woods with Wolf is the best!
[maple coffee, grilled cheese sandwiches, the ocean air, Dave's hugs, laughing with friends and a million other things could've been my answer to this, too!]
5. Underneath it all I’m really not such a bad person.
6. Oh! And thanks for playing the Friday Fill-Ins!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to date night with Dave!!! (we’re going to dinner [I'm hoping Life Alive, he's not such a fan of that place] then to see Cloud Atlas), tomorrow my plans include going to a craft fair at my parents’ old church with Dave’s sister Sue, then heading up to my friend Pat’s, stopping at Maribeth’s on the way to drop off some salmon and say hi and Sunday, I want to go to the big huge craft show in downtown Boston with Michelle!
How funny is this…the last time I played along was in May of this year and I was heading to my cousin’s that weekend, too LOL!