that’s Dave’s grandson Ralphy, taken at Parker’s Maple Barn last weekend
And…here we go!
1. These three words describe my significant other: caring, artistic, interesting!
2. A sunny day filled with opportunity is a delight!
3. Oh, how I adore a long weekend!.
4. It’s amazing how much nicer life can be if one takes time to be friendly.
5. Inevitably, the lobster and steamers will be finished.
6. My father is someone who never ceased to encourage me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the start of the long weekend, Dave’s grilled chicken, a walk along the boulevard and finally, enjoying the blueberry beer Dave brought home for me from one of his co-workers, tomorrow my plans include going to see my cousin, walking to the craft fair and having a hot dog & an ice cream with her and Sunday, I want to take a ride to the Cape with Dave (we’ll see what happens…he’s more inclined to visit the mountains!
What are you up to this weekend?