Borrowed from Dawn!
1) Candle scents this month: Yankee Candle’s Autumn Lodge (who cares if it’s summer! I love this scent)
2) What I read this month: Does The Noise in My Head Bother You by Steven Tyler. A very interesting read!
3) Top three songs I was drawn to: I guess I’d have to say any three Hall & Oates songs, as I saw them in concert down at Foxwoods (they were fantastic, btw!)
4) Movies I saw: Did I see a movie? I don’t think so…
5) Favorite tv moments of the month: I’m really enjoying The Big C!
6) Something yummy I made: HA! I really haven’t been doing much cooking, Dave’s been doing it all. How about a rice cake with peanut butter & jelly?
7) Restaurants where I ate: Cobblestones!
8.) Five things I am loving this month: Time spent with Dave’s daughter, Melissa & her two boys, my birthday present (an iPad!), taking long walks, fitting into clothes I haven’t fit into for awhile, alone time with Dave.
9) A goal I had for this month: Have an awesome vacation week down the Cape. And I did!
10) This month I looked forward to: Cape Cod, pirate miniature golf, swimming in the ocean, seeing my Auntie Rosa & cousin Mel, Provincetown.
11) Something I want to remember about this month: The adorable fox family I saw up in Carroll, NH.