I was tagged by Sara and I found the questions interesting
1. What would your perfect day consist of? A picnic in a field of grass by the ocean … with the suggestion of a breeze and temps of about 70.
2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing? I’m that old favorite pair of jeans in your closet…with a few meaningful patches, soft and torn in spots, but oh so comfortable.
3. What hobbies are you currently working on? Photography, always.
4. Walking in the woods in wellies or barefoot on the beach? I’ll have to go with barefoot on the beach…I adore the ocean! Altho…recently, I had a lovely hike in the woods with Dave…
5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree? Not that I can remember, but back in the 70s it’s a distinct possibility! Right, Pat?
6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket? I wish I could grow my own, but I don’t have that much room on my balcony! I do grow cherry tomatoes, jalapenos and some herbs. And I tend to nip into a farm stand in growing season!
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree? There’s someone famous…I can’t remember who, my cousin can tell you!
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the wrapper? Posh restaurant, please; or better yet, a home cooked meal!
9. Which element do you most resonate with Earth, Wind, Fire or Water? Water, but Fire plays a close second.
10. Do you believe in fairies? I do…walk in the woods enough and you will, too!
I’m supposed to pass this on…so anyone who’d like to do it, feel free!