Come play along at the new Thursday-13 Hq!
Right Now: March 24, 2010
(borrowed from Dawn)
1. I am thinking… about so many different things…my thoughts are scattered and jumbled and varied. I’m cautious about tossing out those thoughts because once spoken…words have a way of worming into your … life.
2. I am thankful for… the health insurance I get through work. Never paid much attention to that sort of thing before…took my health for granted, as I think most folks do. Or maybe it’s just me LOL!
3. From the kitchen… I made some brown rice with corn & peas, salsa, mexican cheese & soy crumbles…delish!
4. I am wearing… a gray tshirt and jeans with my sparkly tapestry Dansko clogs! And my socks, well, those have seen better days, but they’re invisible beneath the jeans.
5. I am creating… a life for myself!
6. I am going… to rent a house down the cape for a week in June since I won’t have the energy to trot around Scotland this summer…nice compromise, I think. Five minutes from the beach…nice walk with a book, a chair & a coffee.
7. I am reading… The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks…pretty damn interesting, really! Also reading Chocolat, which I can’t believe I haven’t read before. I ADORE this book!
8. I am hoping… that all is fine, all is fine and fine.
9. I am hearing… a coworker laugh and it makes me smile.
10. Around the house… there is lots that needs to be done, but not enough energy to do it! Anyone wanna come over and hang curtain rods?
11. One of my favorite things… is laying in bed with the window open a bit, listening to the wind howl and the rain fall, curled up with a warm comforter, a dog and a book.
12. A few plans for the rest of the week… something with Dave Friday, Lauren’s house for brunch Sat, maybe a trip to Rockport for a cherry strudel Sunday.