1. Wouldn’t it be easy to love people instead of hating them; to be kind instead of unkind; to be positive.
2. Chemo’s back…and better than ever! [NOT!!!]
3. I love the taste of my cousin’s moonglow pickles.
4. Right now there is a snoring shiba in the living room.
5. The first thing we’re going to do is roast some winter vegetables.
6. My nose goes drip, drip, drip; you’d think Day Quil would work better.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to making a pot of chili and a pan of cornbread, tomorrow my plans include hopefully feeling good enough to go to Megan’s book party and then dinner with Michelle and Sunday, I want to be rid of this cold!
Anyone want a cuppa tea?
Posted in Friday Fill-Ins | 11 Comments
Just another Manic Monday!
If you could only have one section of the bookstore to visit, which section would it be? Fiction…there is so much to go through there!
If you could only subscribe to one publication for the rest of your life, what would it be? Bon Appetit I love reading about recipes and food and all that!
What activity always makes you lose track of time? hahaha just about any one!
Shooting From The Hip: Let’s go see what Heidi captured! Did you play along? All it takes is a cell phone
Cobblestones, one of my fav places to go for a bite and/or a drink in my city.
Posted in Manic Monday, shooting from the hip | 9 Comments
Photohunt courtesy of TNChick:
One of the rules of photography is to divide pictures into thirds, a sort of compositional tool that produces a nicely balanced picture…do you think that was done well with this shot?
Skelly, balanced on Max’s head! Look at Max’s eye…he looks a bit nervous, eh?
Posted in Photo Hunt | 10 Comments
This week the words are “food” and “drink”. As Tink always said, “Happy snapping!”
food and drink in one!
Posted in Weekly Word Challenge | 22 Comments
Go over and see what Heidi and her friends shot! Did you play along last week? What’re you waiting for!
I stamped my foot like a spoiled brat when I found out their red velvet cuppies were sold out! And I was going to crop out the “D” … but when I saw it there, it kind of made me laugh LOL!
Posted in shooting from the hip | 8 Comments