Graphic courtesy of Tonya
And…here we go!
1. It’s time for all of us to be more positive.
2. My new home; it’s not a bad place for friends to visit, the kitchen is fantastic to cook in, and I have a spare room…come visit.
3. I must be CRAZY to think I can handle this on my own
4. My time in Japan is the best thing I have ever known.
5. My life is simply upside down lately.
6. The last time I laughed really loudly was when I saw a big ole dog laying on top of a picnic table…he took up the whole top and it looked so funny.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to being unhooked from my chemo bag, tomorrow my plans include something spontaneous and Sunday, I want to possibly go to Ikea!
Saw this behind a Wendy’s Thursday…I once thought I’d want a thistle tattoo
Posted in Friday Fill-Ins | 12 Comments
(T13 header courtesy of Samulli)
Come play along at the new Thursday-13 Hq!
Thirteen of my favorite poppets
1. Skelly, 2. Sakura, 3. Sparrow, 4. Smiley, 5. Regal, 6. Lil Blue, 7. Bugsy, 8. Alien Dude, 9. Mr. Black, 10. Spicy, 11. The good Doctor, 12. Red, 13. Bunny
I just got two more yesterday, courtesy of my friend Aislinn; she sent the Get Well poppet and the Doctor poppet Thank you so much Azzy!!!
Posted in T13 | 7 Comments
Here’s last Wednesday’s picture:
and this is what it was cropped from:
What’s left of a head of garlic
These are the first three to get it right:
- Heather: “Garlic! The bottom of a clove”
- Tommie: “A bottom of the garlic once you scrape the cloves out.”
- Reb: “That is the bottom of the foot of the multi-toed onlic monster, or his cousin the garion.”
- Cheri had the funniest comment; I think there was an implied, “but, but, BUT…: “There will be no vampires when I come to visit you!!!”
What is it?
Posted in What Is It Wednesday | 14 Comments
The lovely Tink gives us two new things to photographically interpret: Four and Fear
Four more chairs!
Fear of hidden things! (might have to enlarge it to see what I’m talking about)
Posted in Weekly Word Challenge | 17 Comments
Just another Manic Monday…
What is one thing that you would change about yourself if you could? My low self esteem, for sure! I hate it, it limits me in interactions with others and makes it hard for me to accept a compliment, among other things.
Name three exotic countries you would like to visit: Japan, Okinawa & New Zealand Two would be re-visits…which two?
What do you think the secret to life is? Being able to accept everything with a positive attitude. Learning from your mistakes…hell, learning, period! To stay the same year after year is no way to live. Learn, let go, and live. Easier said than done, though, to be sure.
A truffle for your thoughts is a better deal than a penny, don’t you agree?
Posted in Manic Monday | 9 Comments