1. I must go back to Paris before I die.
2. You can’t stop me.
3. I wish I never had to buy Frontline for the dogs again.
4. My friend Gaylen has helped me change my life.
5. I know the song Mercedes Benz by Janis Joplin by heart.
6. If I weren’t so afraid, I would do something I’m afraid of .
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to dinner with a friend, tomorrow my plans include maybe going to see my cousin and friend Pat and Sunday, I want to make a pot roast!
Questions this week are courtesy of Heather from It’s All About The Hat! Thanks, Heather!
Also, some good news about Dad. While he’s still in the hospital, he is feeling better and has regained his ability to swallow…and he’s talking up a storm, although it’s still very hard to understand him! Thanks for all your prayers and positive thoughts
I went to see the movie 4 Christmases today…eh. I’d wait for the video if I were you all! Then I went to visit Dad, and afterwards met a friend for dinner … we had cheese fondue and for dessert, chocolate fondue. I was pretty damn good though, I must say!
Last night I went over to another friend’s house and we exchanged Christmas presents…it’s funny, both of us thought we didn’t get enough things for the stockings (we decided to do stockings for each other since we miss the custom) and holy MOG they were FILLED! It was so much fun! She added to my poppet obsession; here she is: