Fill in the lyrics…with the correct ones or ones of your own Have fun! I, of course, chose ones of my own!
1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, hope I’m not making you too chilly.
2. The first Noel, the angel did say, was the best Noel.
3. Traffic as far as you can see, Over the hills and everywhere.
4. It came upon the midnight clear, and wondered where it was.
5. The lamp turned itself on and said, here, Let your heart be light.
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing badly.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to
playing in the snow doing my Christmas cards, tomorrow my plans include baking and Sunday, I want to bake some more!
And here’s last year’s, with different answers even, for grins and giggles:
1. Away in a manger, no room for a Wii Fit.
2. Dashing through the snow, in a pair of slippers, chasing a runaway shiba.
3. Hark! The herald angels are calling with their pizza orders.
4. It’s coming on Christmas; snow, snow and more snow.
5. When I was small I believed in Santa Claus, Though I knew it was the truth.
6. That Christmas magic’s brought this tale an interesting twist.
If you want to know what the Christmas songs are, I’ll post them latter…or you can google the part of the lyric that’s correct!