Borrowed from Dawn:
Snapshot of Thirteen Things during the month of October
candle scents: Still burning Partylite’s teakwood & cardamom predominently and I added Yankee Candle’s Home Sweet Home to the mix! I got a couple new BPAL scents, Midnight Mass (traditional Roman Catholic sacramental incense) and On Darkness (black poppy, lavender, thick black incense, black amber, rose geranium, Brazilian rosewood, and benzoin); particularly liking the former!
3) what i am currently reading: Grotesque by Natsuo Kirino.
4) newest music i added to my playlist: Still none, but I’ve been addicted to listening to a few songs on my iPod, especially Cowboy Song by Thin Lizzy (the video sucks, but the song is great!) and anything by the Beatles or BNL.
5) movies i saw: Nothing in the theater, POTC on tv. So sad, TDK is now gone from the theaters boohoo!
6) something yummy i made this month: Roasted butternut squash…so good!
7) the last place i ate out: Michael’s Harborside, up in Newburyport, MA. I had halibut with sweet potato gnocchi (too greasy) and asparagus (too oily); but the fish was good!
8.) something that made me cry: No cryin’ this month!
9) something that made me laugh: This video ahahahah!!! This one is totally worth watching.
10) something i looked forward to this month: Halloween…but it ended up being rather quiet.
11) something i am thankful for: That I got to see my old friend, Cal, again!
12) something i want to remember about this month: That I’m allergic to the patches they put on you after minor surgery so as not to get the incision wet. Now it’s on my hands, OUCH!!!