You can find the Friday Fill-Ins here!
1. Halloween, losing 5 pounds, taking autumny pictures, visiting Salem, MA are some of the things I’m most looking forward to in October.
2. Sometimes I wonder about the bitterness of folk.
3. I tried chitlins (GAG) and that’s why there is a saying, “never say never”!
4. When I’m down, I tend not to dwell on it overly long (altho…hmmm…I’ve been grieving these past 10 years over the fact I couldn’t have kids and am just finally crawling out of that hole, so maybe I’m a big liar(!).
5. At work, or walking my dogs, or driving fast in my car is where you’ll find me most often.
6. A rainy day is good for reading and being lazy or alternatively dumping ALL your belongings because they’ve become a playground for a mouse.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to replacing the beautiful coffee cup I bought at Crate and Barrel recently and broke day before yesterday (sob), tomorrow my plans include seeing Michelle’s new house! and Sunday, I want to enjoy seeing the Red Sox kick some Yankee butt (I haven’t been to Fenway in YEARS)!