hosted by Anna Carson Photography
You can find the Friday Fill-Ins here!
1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would make sure to avoid fly paper.
2. Jealousy is green; oh wait, that’s envy…hmm…well, jealousy is not an attractive quality in a person.
3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that …well, i can’t tell you, else it wouldn’t come true.
4. I’d rather be slim, rich, happy than fat, poor, sad any day!
5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna turn them up as loud as possible.
6. If time were in a bottle we could sprinkle it on things we wanted to keep around forever.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to helping a friend buy a camera, tomorrow my plans include possibly a movie and Sunday, I want to read read read!
Yesterday I figured out how to do this, thanks to Maggie; I looked this morning and the blossom was gone