Nothing like thunder in the middle of the night to make a shiba jump into bed with you! Bed hog!
My blog friend Wil recently sent me a link to this review of Sweeney Todd. In it, the reviewer says:
“Where other studios might have demanded proven singers for the parts, Paramount (bravely?) permits Burton to practice extreme nepotism. The director recruits his better half, Johnny Depp, for the title role … the role of Mrs. Lovett … goes to Burton’s wife, Helena Bonham Carter.”
Quite an interesting [tri]angle, eh?
Breakfast: Oatmeal, coffee
Snack: 14 raw almonds
Lunch: turkey surprise
Snack: honey wheat sticks w/pb
Dinner: Probably a buffalo or something, coated in chocolate. Sigh…
Posted in Photos, Project365, food, movies | 15 Comments
You can find the Friday Fill-Ins here!
1. My favorite experience of 2007 was going to Las Vegas with my friends to celebrate a big birthday.
2. I’m most tempted by apparently, sweets, lately.
3. Today I want to relax after work
4. The last thing I took a picture of was 3 bottles of scented oils.
5. You and I have memories that are good and plenty
6. The most recent movie I’ve seen that I really enjoyed was Juno
. [you thought I was going to say Sweeney Todd, didn't you!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the end of the work week
, tomorrow my plans include possibly taking the dogs to the beach for a run
and Sunday, I want to take Dad out for breakfast or dinner
Posted in Friday Fill-Ins | 15 Comments