It’s Monday! That means it’s time for Lisa’s Manic Monday meme
What is your idea of a perfect romantic evening? Sitting by a fire during a blizzard, sipping spiced wine and talking and kissing and talking some more.
Imagine you had to take part in the winter Olympics. What sport would you do? Figure skating or speed skating…both are appealing to me!
What’s something that people do in traffic that really bothers you? Just one thing? I’ll say drive too slow. That’s what irked me on the way in to work this morning!
Posted in Uncategorized | 3 Comments
- Flying into Baltimore 10 minutes early
- Had a great Italian dinner
- Opening Christmas presents!
- Breakfast at the Diner
- Visiting the mansion where ME’s son will get married next April and taking tons of pictures
- Finding a toy store just when we needed one
- ME’s work party in DC…cheese and rice, was it amazing! 1,000 people, many different rooms (kids’ room, disco, mohito bar, etc., etc.) and every type of food you can imagine (curried butternut squash shots were AMAZING), and a great R&B band
- The hotel we stayed at and where the party was … very nice!
- LOTR trilogy on TNT (which I got to watch from Boromir’s death scene in the first movie to 1/2 hour into the second at the airport)
- holing up in a hotel in Manchester NH and watching the entire third LOTR movie
- the flight home, specifically the landing *shudder*
- the roads (I ended up staying at a hotel near the airport)
Hope you all had a great weekend, too!
Posted in Uncategorized | 8 Comments