From Greeble Monkey
8 Things I’m Passionate About
1. My dogs. Even when Wolf picks a fight with Max on Christmas Day and he gets banished to the outside, I still love him, stupid feisty shiba!
2. My friends. I don’t ask for much from them…just be there for me and they are.
3. Photography. I’ve loved taking pictures since I was a kid, and I love it still, after a bit of a longish break. I may not be that good, but damn it, I enjoy it!
4. Recycling. It’s such a small thing to do…but so important! Things aren’t like they used to be, people
5. Food! I love to shop, cook, create, taste, touch, smell.
6. Dreaming. My dreams used to be incredibly interesting and detailed, but lately they’ve been full of death and scary things. I MADE myself wake up and get out of bed this morning cause the dream I was in the middle of was so … NOT pleasant!
7. Scents; in particular, spicy scents. I love perfumes, lotions, and natural scents, too, such as the woods on a very hot day, lilacs, the ocean, freshly shampooed hair, baking bread, etc., etc..
8. I asked some friends what they thought I was passionate about and these are their answers “traveling“, “photography“, “Snape and Johnny Depp! Photography. Friends.“, “loving life and enjoying it“, “photography“, “experiencing life“, “the reading experience“, “photography and the filthiest martini you can find“, “Books! Dogs!!“, “animals“, “…photography…quickly followed by the puppies, traveling, johnny depp…“, “photography, with Snape and Johnny running neck-in-neck for second. “, “Japan“, “WOLF“.
8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Become a godmother!
2. Go back to Japan for at least a month.
3. Swim with the dolphins
4. Right some wrongs
5. Be accepted
6. Talk to an old friend again
7. Dance in the light of a full moon with the Eiffel Tower as a backdrop with my lover
8. Be in love again!
8 Things I Say Often
1. Sweet pea
3. WOLF! NO!!!
4. Um…I don’t remember/I forget/forgot…
5. I know not. [10 points if you know where's that from and 20 points if you know who said it!]
8 Books I’ve Read Recently
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
2. The Year of Living Biblically by A.J. Jacobs
3. Heat by Bill Buford
4. The three Twilight series books by Stephanie Meyers
5. Rises The Night by Colleen Gleason
6. Alone In The Kitchen With An Eggplant by Jenni Ferrari-Adler
7. Come Back by Claire & Mia Fontaine
8. The Problem With Murmur Lee by Connie May Fowler
8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over
1. Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon
2. The Show by Doug E Fresh
3. Almost anything by Led Zeppelin, especially Ramble On
4. I’m So Tired by the Beatles
5. Suffragette City by David Bowie
6. Jeepster by T. Rex
7. Lola by the Kinks
8. Ain’t Talkin’ ’bout Love by Van Halen
8 Things That Attract Me To My Best Friends
For those of you I didn’t have pictures of (cough, Deb, Laura, Lauren, anyone not pictured that I adore, etc., cough)…next time you’ll LET me take your picture, right?!
1. Sense of Humor
4. They “get” me
5. They like to talk; I like to listen
8. They make time for our friendship, no matter what
That’s it for the year! Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog, looking at my pictures, commenting…and most of all, for your friendship! I hope you all have a fantastic, happy, healthy, prosperous and FUN 2008!