Frigga (NO idea what her name is about, you’ll have to ask her!) asked me the following questions, which I answered Yes, I’ve done it before, but damn it, I like questions!
1. If you could play any character in the Harry Potter movies, who would you be and why?
That’s easy: I’d be Luna. We’re alot alike, she and I (well, mentally, not physically, doh) I admire her way of letting insults and slights roll off her back, and concentrating on the things she likes.
2. What’s your favorite subject to photograph and why?
Nature, without a doubt. I love to photograph clouds, flowers, mushrooms, the ocean. In fact…I think most of my photography is of those types of things!
3. Why do you blog?
Why indeed? One reason, and one reason only: cause it’s fun!
4. You once mentioned you stopped going to church at 13 – do you consider yourself religous or spiritual, or atheiest or agnostic?
It’s something I struggle with, especially as I get older. I’d say I’m spiritual, more than anything else. Walking through the woods with the dogs, I feel at peace, more so than in any church. Church, for me, has always been a place filled with judgments and gossip…I try to avoid those things, although I’m not always successful.
5. If you could choose to live in any reality (book, movie or different era in time) which would you choose?
Oh, man, I’d TOTALLY be a hobbit! I’d snag Bilbo, and live with him in Bag End, eating and drinking and reveling in nature. Definitely! “We have some cold chicken and pickles… Here’s some cheese here- oh no it won’t do. There we got raspberry jam and apple tart… Not much for afterlunch – oh no! We’re all right. I have some cake.” – Bilbo Baggins
Okay, now for the
rules directions (I dislike rules):
1. Leave me a comment saying “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.