What a great long weekend! Drove up to Vermont with Diane & her girls to stay at Mo’s. Betsy and her middle daugter, Audrey, joined us Sunday.
- Went to the drive-in to see Ratatouille (and to gaze at the very full moon). When’s the last time you went to a drive in? SO much fun!
- Met Mo’s bead lady and took a TON of pictures
- Saw a herd of miniature horses (didn’t get ONE shot LOL)
- Finished a book that wasn’t Harry Potter – Heat, by Bill Buford
- Went to Lake Champlain Chocolates – yum!
- Went to see the Lipizanner Stallions – beautiful animals
- Watched a sunset – sigh
- Played with a puppy – what fun!
- Hung out with friends – the best!
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend:
Monarch in the burdocks
Rumor! Isn’t she gorgeous?
Close to my favorite pic of the weekend…shot in color, looks almost black and white
Can’t believe I got this shot LOL!
Love these … “things” on a rooftop in downtown Burlington, VT.
A gorgeous onion from Betsy’s Dad’s garden
How was your weekend?
Posted in Uncategorized | 11 Comments
If you’d like to play, click here!
I say … and you think … ?
- Traditional :: family
- Popeye :: spinach
- Gin :: and tonic
- Harsh :: words
- Topless :: dancing
- The thing :: is…
- Defiant :: one
- Huge :: effing noise
- Food :: yum
- Lenny :: Henry
Having a great time up in VT, went to a drive in last night! What fun!
Posted in Uncategorized | 12 Comments
Harpoon Larry’s, one of my favorite hangouts in VA Beach
One of a series of photos I took of the 5 little girls I’ll be seeing this weekend that I made into a coloring book for each.
Posted in Uncategorized | 14 Comments
Random and Odd says she wants to see a “rainbow. (in this day and age, it shouldn’t be hard to find one…or make one)
I’ve got two for her
Rainbow over the tracks
Rainbow under the wing
Did you play?
Posted in Uncategorized | 10 Comments
If you play, please link back to me and leave me a comment letting me know you played, so I can come visit!
BTW, all questions are courtesy of Megan today, except for #7, of course She thought ‘em up last night when we were standing in line to see a sneak preview of the movie Stardust, which is a movie EVERYONE should go see. Robert DeNiro was GREAT and it was narrated by Ian McKellen. Woohoo!
1. Yesterday I was _____.
2. Today I am _____.
3. Tomorrow I will _____.
4. Someday I’m going to _____.
5. I will never _____.
6. I might _____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
Don’t forget…have fun!
Read the rest of this entry »
Posted in Uncategorized | 30 Comments