Thirteen Things I love that begin with the letter F
1. Flowers: All kinds, they’re all so beautiful! I recently won tickets to the Flower Show in Boston, can’t wait to go photograph that!
2. Flip flops: Double F! I’m wearing them right now as a matter of fact!
3. Fuji-san: Mt. Fuji, in Japan, source of many artistic endeavors.
4. Flickr: A wonderful place to store photos, share with others and see the world thru pictures!
5. Fairies: “When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about. And that was the beginning of fairies.“- Peter Pan
6. Fun: Something I love to have, to do, to be!
7. Fall: My favorite season, after a nice hot indian summer, the first cool breezes, the leaves turning…I love it!
8. Fangs: My dentist friend, Dr. Binky, said she’d make me some vampire fangs…how cool!
9. Feast: Makes me think of Thanksgiving, sideboard groaning under the weight of all the food, people talking and laughing…us kids horrified cause Grandma took her teeth out again and put ‘em on the table!
10. Fiddlehead Ferns: Ooooh, another double f! These are so tasty, a Maine specialty!
11. Feathers: “To dream of feathers floating in the air, signifies a life of ease, comfort, warmth and of financial gains. It may describe your lightheartedness and enjoyment for life. “; reminds me of the movie Forest Gump.
12. France: Someplace I’d love to explore, from top to bottom. I loved Paris, and I want to see more!
13. Family and Friends: Life wouldn’t be half so fun without them!
woohoo! I got through the list without swearing! Go me!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants