Swampgrrl is the Wednesday guest blogger at Create a Connection and I’m playing along. This week, she says: So this meme is a chance to practice snap decision making. Here are your instructions: Answer the following questions by intuition … whatever comes to you immediately. If you spend more than 2 seconds on the answer, leave it blank and move to the next question. Ready?
1. You run into a friend who has just chopped off all her long hair (or suddenly has an Afro). What do you say? If any of my friends made a change to their hair, especially something drastic and quite different from what they’d had before, I’d comment on it (if I noticed it LOL). And then we’d have a conversation about it, I guess.
2. You walk by a well dressed man with manicured hands who smells like a gin martini. He asks you for money. What do you do? Not sure why I would be able to smell his hands when I’m walking by him, but generally when someone asks me for money, I keep on walking. Of course, most people who ask for money aren’t well dressed, so that might stop me in my tracks, and I might ask if he was ok…
3. Your brother or sister or best friend falls madly in love with someone you think is a jerk. What do you do? HA! Can’t fool me with this question. I ignore it, cause the quickest way to lose a sibling or friend is to comment on their choice of dating material.
4. You get a terrible present from your husband, wife, girlfriend or boyfriend. Do you let it show? Tough one. If it’s from someone that knows me extremely well, then I might say something. Generally, I’ve been lucky in the presents I get from loved ones.
5. Who’s your favorite Beatle? George! No, John! No, George! Argggghhhhh!!!
6. You walk by a disheveled man wearing soiled & tattered clothes. He politely asks you for money. What do you do? Keep on walking!
6. Skinny Elvis or Fat Elvis? Skinny Elvis.
Bonus: Good job! Next, go find an outrageous picture of your Elvis on the net and post it at the bottom of your answers. Be sure to give credit to the photographer. (Give yourself bonus points for velvet).
This is the most outrageous photo I could find
Credit to opmden